SEO services have become a staple of the modern day marketing methods. This boom in SEO has benefited many agencies and has also given rise to numerous firms that deal solely with SEO services. Not only that, it has also created the white label SEO culture that sees the collaboration between an SEO service provider and an SEO reseller firm. The service providing firm should be a professional SEO agency and the reseller firm can be an organization working in a related or non-related domain. The SEO firm works totally anonymously under the brand name of the reseller.
White label SEO – A win-win situation for both partners
Though on the outlook it may seem that this collaboration is all in favor of the reseller, yet that isn’t the actual case. Both partners gain significantly via this collaboration which is why, this culture has spread rapidly over the last few years. For your benefit, given below is a list of benefits that both partners stand to gain from this collaboration:
SEO resellers, undoubtedly, have a lot to gain from this partnership.
- Easy business expansion – White label SEO gives established firms an easy option to expand their business without having to incur a lot of expenses. If these firms work in related domains, they already have a ready client base who may be interested in SEO services. Even if they belong to a different domain, they may add SEO to their list of services.
- Growing client base – Since the firms would be able to offer SEO as an added service, it is quite natural they would start getting more clients, especially those who are interested in buying packaged deals instead of shopping for each one separately.
- Less expenses – Though the firm is adding an extra service to their pre-existing services, they wouldn’t need to spend money separately for the same. No hiring new employees, no new resources, etc. because all of it will be managed by the SEO firm.
SEO providers, too, stand a chance to benefit a lot from white label SEO.
- Easy development – Getting new clients isn’t an easy job, but when you work with a reseller, you needn’t worry about that at all. Getting clients will totally be handled by the resellers and the firm just needs to provide satisfactory SEO services. That’s all.
- More revenue – Since resellers usually have a good client base or excellent marketing skills, they will be able to bag more projects easily. Naturally, you will have more projects to work on which will significantly increase your revenue which is very difficult with single, direct projects.
- More experience – As a provider of white label SEO services, you will easily be able to work on a variety of projects, rather than working on only similar ones. This diversity in the projects will enrich your experience and ensure that you are prepared for other direct or reseller, big budget, complex projects in the future that may bring in a lot more profit than usual.