Hair shedding is very common nowadays because of the lifestyle that we are leading. Pollution is definitely there, but other factors like stress, hormonal imbalancement, eating disorder, bad sleeping pattern and many more things trigger hair loss in women. There are several potential triggers when it comes to pinpointing the factors that can cause thinning of hair. So the things that are responsible for the hair loss for women are stated below.
- Hormonal imbalancement: Hormonal imbalancement is the reason for several health issues and it can also worsen your skin and hair health. The first thing that you need to do is opt for a checkup where you can understand which hormone is responsible for the hair shedding. Oestrogen, which is the female hormones must be in proper balance in order to ensure that your hair will grow optimally. If your body is producing an excess amount of androgens then it will lead to hair loss.
- Stress: Beauty can be highly affected if a person suffers from excessive stress. If you have a lot of stress then it will increase the amount of androgen level in your body and will trigger hair loss. If you are stressed then you will encounter scalp problem like dandruff. Make sure your digestive system is working optimally otherwise your hair health will worsen.
- Iron deficiency: Iron deficiency has always been the prime reason for hair loss in women. Iron is very important for the growth of hair. If your body is not producing enough of it, then you will not only suffer from the anemic condition, but your hair protein will start to reduce and hair thinning will start.
- Hyperthyroidism and hypothyroidism: The body’s metabolism is controlled and regulated by the thyroid glands and it helps in maintaining a balance of protein production and usage of oxygen in the tissues. If you are not treating hypothyroidism properly, then it will make you suffer from anemia, which will impact the health of your hair as well.
- Deficiency of Vitamin B12: Due to deficiency of vitamin B12 hair loss is encountered. Vitamin B12 is very important when it comes to carrying oxygen to all the tissues of your body and for maintaining healthy red blood cells. You need to consume a lot of animal protein if you want to obtain vitamin B12.
- Age: As we start to age our body goes through a lot of changes and enters new phases when our hair health gets affected and no longer grows with a regular pace. As we start to age our hair will start getting finer and it is quite a normal process.
All the factors that are mentioned above are the triggers of hair fall in women. Some can be prevented with early medications and treatment. Detecting the root cause of hair fall is very important and make sure your hair is getting enough nutrition for growth. If your body is unhealthy then it will start to get visible on your skin and hair.