* Delivery charges for goods are stated on the order form. The customer is responsible for the delivery option selected. If the wrong option is chosen e.g delivery is to a rural address but the rural address option is not chosen, the customer will be contacted and advised from there. An order may be delayed if the wrong option is chosen.
* Customer credit card details are used solely for the purpose of billing for goods. These details are only used by the card holder through the secure billing payment site PayPal, we do not see any Credit Card information at Kids Love Gifts, so we can not add any charges to your account.
* Personal information and recipient information provided is used only for the purpose of fulfilling your order and to assist in the correct gift packaging.
* Kids Love Gifts is committed to treating customer information responsibly and protecting the privacy of its customers.
* The Kids Love Gifts site may contain links to other sites. You should review their privacy policies before providing any personal information. Kids Love Gifts is not responsible for the content or practices of any linked websites. We provide these links solely for the convenience and information for our visitors.
*Our Courier does not deliver on weekends (unless an Urgent Overnight delivery for Saturday only). If an order is received late on a Friday, it will normally not be sent until the Monday if paid by Credit Card.
*Gifts will not be sent until Paymate payment services have given confirmation that payment has been authorised. This is to avoid any fraudulent activity. If payment is by internet banking or by cheque, gifts will not be sent until monies show in bank account. If paid via internet banking on the weekend it will not be seen in our account until Tuesday.
*If for some reason a refund is required, the total refund amount will be for the bought items only. Freight charges will not be refunded.
*If the competition draw is won by an International customer, they are able to nominate a recipient in New Zealand to accept the prize. Competition prizes will not be shipped overseas.
*Kids Love Gifts operating hours are normal business hours for enquiries and processing orders, Mon – Fri 9am-5pm. We will do my best to cater for urgent enquiries and orders by request during after hours. After hours consists of week day evenings after 5pm, weekends and public holidays.
*Gift Vouchers – you can use a gift voucher to purchase products (or for your recipient to purchase products), up to the amount specified on the voucher. You can pay a monetry amount plus a gift voucher on an order. Enter your voucher number where it states “coupon code” to redeem. No change can be given when using a gift voucher. Gift Vouchers are valid for 12 months. If you purchase a gift voucher, you are still eligible to have a complimentary greeting card and message put inside if you wish. At the time you purchase a gift Voucher you pay for the delivery costs so the Gift Voucher receiver does not have to.